Valentine’s Day is almost here, have you figured out what gift to get that terrific husband or boyfriend of yours? Come on, it is a two way street, although they won’t admit it, they too look forward to feeling special on Valentine’s Day; but remember, no flowers for the guys either ;). (See blog dtd 1/31/12)
Read on to find some unique briefcases for men, leather wallets and a golf bag any guy would love.
The 2012 top selling men’s gifts for Valentine’s Day are:
- Kenneth Cole Leather Briefcases – Sharp, stylish leather briefcases at very affordable prices from Kenneth Cole; including the very popular Show Business, Mind Your Own Business, Long Story and Flappy Gilmore styles!
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s Leather Wallets – The Altius 3.0 from Victorinox Swiss Army Luggage is one of our top selling wallet collections and offers many different styles and designs including the best selling Barcelona and Athens wallets! The Antwerp Card Case has been a huge hit too!
- Briggs & Riley Chocolate Luggage and Briefcase Collection – Briggs & Riley is the favorite brand of road warriors the world over, both for their fabulous luggage and briefcase lines too! Check out these terrific chocolate brown Baseline and @Work pieces on closeout for that special business man in your life!
- Johnston & Murphy Briefcases –Quality high-end leather pieces with 150 years of craftsmanship and know-how behind them; Johnston & Murphy briefcases, American-made leather goods at their finest!
- Hartmann Luggage and Wallets – The oldest luggage manufacturer in America, the Hartmann Luggage name is synonymous with reliability, superiority and excellence. To really let your Valentine know you care, go with a Hartmann!!!
- Athalon Golf Bags – The perfect gift for the golfer in your life who is also a big football fan, the Athalon NFL Golf Trunks and the NFL Wheeled Golf Cover Bags are sure to be a winner!
- Crown Edition by Heys USA BioCase – The BioCase Collection is a technological innovation for luggage that puts biometric technology to work for you. Biometric technology requires fingerprint technology in order for you to access your bags. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you can relax knowing that your valuables and important documents are safely secured in your BioCase. Biocase is made of 100% German Polycarbonate, and is nearly indestructible.