Traveling is a way of life for some, while others travel only occasionally for business or pleasure. Whatever the reason for your travel, a laptop is often at the top of the list. There are many laptop cases and bags to choose from to ensure that your laptop travels safely.
The important thing to do is assess your needs and shop for a case accordingly.
1. Fashionable laptop cases. If style is your thing, then you’ll be wanting a laptop bag that reflects your personal style; something with detail, perhaps a bright color. Cabrelli and Knomo make women’s business bags that marry style and function effortlessly. You can pick a bag that suits you and feel confident that you will have the features and convenience you need as well.
2. Rolling laptop bags. This is an essential feature for many people who find their bags get too heavy with a laptop and work files inside. Rolling cases are easy to handle and take stress off the neck, back and shoulders. Samsonite and High Sierra make rolling business cases and rolling laptop backpacks that will give you the room you need for all of your essentials.
3. Leather laptop bags. For a more polished and professional look, you might opt for a leather bag. Nothing feels as elegant as a leather briefcase. In addition, leather is durable and rugged and can withstand years of use. Oftentimes, leather bags look better with age. They take on a well worn patina that leather lovers covet. For the best leather bags available, you must look at Hartmann, Kenneth Cole Reaction and Johnston & Murphy.
Posted in Business - Technology, Shopping and Holiday Deals
Tagged best business laptop case, cabrelli, kenneth cole reaction, Knomo Bags, laptop backpacks, laptop bag, laptop bags, laptop briefcase, laptop case, laptop cases, laptop messenger, laptop messenger bags, laptop protection, laptop sleeve, laptop tote, leather laptop bag, rolling laptop bag, wheeled laptop bag
Say goodbye to clunky, bulky briefcases. And say hello to the briefcase of today — the Kenneth Cole messenger bag. Those awkward, hard-to-carry briefcases your dad or grandfather — or even you — carried are now as extinct as the dinosaurs. If you still have one, burry it or donate it to the Luggage Hall of Fame. But do not use it. Grab yourself the Kenneth Cole Messenger bag at Irv’s Luggage and you will feel like a new person. The Leather Risky Business Messenger Bag from Kenneth Cole has a sleek, urban look with room to hold all of your business essentials. You can look professional and stylish with either the brown, tan or black leather messenger bag. This bag if perfect for any and all situations. Whether you are sitting in a boardroom closing deals or just hanging at the coffee shop catching up on work, the leather messenger bag has an important feel yet casual look as well. The adjustable, padded straps add extra comfort as you go from meeting to meeting. All your important files and documents easily fit into the roomy main compartment. Lift the flap and the bag opens wide for even more convenience.
The Kenneth Cole Briefcases – Leather What’s The Bag Idea Computer Messenger Bag is perfect for keeping a laptop safe as you travel to the office. This laptop briefcase makes carrying your laptop simple, with its own padded compartment. Important papers and files will stay neatly organized in this bag too. Never worry about missing an important phone call. This messenger bag features an easily accessible outside pocket to hold cell phones. The zippered pocket will keep your cell phone safe too. Make this bag yours. Get it monogrammed at Irv’s Luggage. This is just one more way to add flair and personality to your bag. There are dozens of other great-looking Kenneth Cole briefcases with handy features to help you stay organized and calm.
Sometimes all you need is your iPad. Leave the larger messenger bag at home and tuck your iPad into the lightweight, Kenneth Cole iPad Bag. While it perfectly fits an iPad, there is also room for other things such pens and paper. The rear exterior pocket is handy for frequently used items. Kenneth Cole always makes its bags in the finest of materials. This bag features full grain, Italian leather, which gives the bag a classy, expensive look but not the expensive price tag.
Posted in Business - Technology, Carry Ons
Tagged briefcases, business bag, business case, computer messenger bag, ipad bag, IPad messenger bags, Kenneth Cole, Kenneth Cole briefcases, Kenneth Cole laptop messenger bags, laptop bag, laptop briefcases, laptop messenger bags, leather briefcases, leather messenger bag, leather messenger bags, messenger bag
Leather, I love leather!! Leather is a great material for so many things! It is sturdy, dependable, long lasting and resistant to everyday dust and dirt. Always fashionable, dresses up any outfit and leather bags always seem to be in style. In particular I am a huge fan of leather duffel bags and leather laptop messenger bags; I have both and cannot say enough about them, they serve so many purposes!!
Leather Duffel Bags are great for weekend travel, the gym or as an all around great carry-on luggage piece. Sometimes when I am carrying a book, water bottle and a sweater, I will even use a leather duffel as a handbag! Leather duffel bags are so versatile!! Some great choices and top selling leather duffels include:
- Passage 2 Vaquetta Leather 18” (765550) and 21” (765540) Duffel Bags – Both of these are great choices depending on what size you are looking for. A nice feature of the 21” bag is the additional pockets on the exterior for extra storage and organization.
- David King Leather Two Pocket Duffel (302) – A top seller from David King, this 19” leather duffel has a large main compartment, two gusseted pockets on the front, large end pockets and an adjustable removable shoulder strap.
- Korchmar La Romana Expandable Duffel (L1185) – An absolutely stunning duffel, the crème de la crème of duffel bags. The La Romana is made of full grain glove soft pebble grain cowhide trimmed with full grain oil tanned saddle leather, fully lined and comes with an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. A higher-end expandable duffel but you will definitely be getting your money’s worth with this one.
Leather Laptop Messenger Bags are great for work for both male and female executives, a nice alternative to the traditional briefcase; also a wonderful bag to sport around town with your laptop in tow as a unisex cross body bag. Leather laptop messenger bags are terrific, if you do not have one, it definitely is time; Kenneth Cole and David King have some great choices:
- Kenneth Cole Risky Business Leather Laptop Messenger Bag – The most popular Kenneth Cole, selling at a nice $100 price point! Kenneth Cole sure has a way with leather and style while still keeping it affordable. Kenneth Cole’s Risky Business is a fully lined, single gusset flap over style messenger bag with many organizational features and a sleek, modern appearance.
- David King Distressed Leather Laptop Messenger Bags the 6153 and the 6111 – Two great distressed leather messenger bags from David King. If you are looking for a hipper more laid back look, distressed is the way to go. With a padded laptop section, an inside zipper divided section and a great organizer both these messenger bags serve it up right
So if you want to purchase two types of leather bags to accommodate all your business, travel and everyday needs, the leather duffel bag and a laptop messenger bag are the perfect choices! Check out these Kenneth Cole, David King and Passage 2 at IrvsLuggage.com today!!!
Posted in Business - Technology, Carry Ons, Duffel Bags, Fashion & Style
Tagged briefcases, David King, David King Laptop Messenger Bags, David King Leather, David King Leather Duffel Bags, duffel bag, expandable duffel, Kenneth Cole, Kenneth Cole laptop messenger bags, Kenneth Cole Leather Bags, korchmar, korchmar briefcases, laptop bag, laptop briefcases, laptop messenger, laptop messenger bag, laptop messenger bags, leather briefcases, leather duffel, Leather Duffel & Laptop Messenger Bags, leather duffel bags, leather duffels, leather messenger, messenger bag, Must Have Leather Duffel and Laptop Messenger Bags, passage 2, Passage 2 Leather Duffels